Law firm KOUBÍKOVÁ LEGAL provides a wide range of legal services mainly within the branches specified below. We will provide you services in Czech, in English, in French and in Spanish. We also provide services within international private law, in other words when a foreigner participates within legal relations or when other foreign element is present.
International Private Law
• relations with international element, i. e. • international civil law • international commercial law • international family law • international child abduction • court proceedings with international element • international real estate relations • international damages claims • inheritance with international element
• divorce • marital property of spouses • custody of minor children • maintenance for minor children and for other persons • international child abduction • designation of paternity
Court Proceedings and Other Disputes
• representation in civil proceedings • representation in administrative proceedings • out-of-court settlement • enforcement of legal titles, execution
• services for businessmen - private persons • services for business corporations • creation, modification and liquidation of business corporations • drafting of business contract • business debt collection
• property relations • ownership in common • unjustified enrichment • debt collection • donation • drafting of civil law contracts
Real Estate Transactions
• real estate transfers • security deposit of purchase price • rental agreements • land registration
• liability for damage and for immaterial harm • claims against the state • protection of personal rights
• legal assistance with drafting of the last will and testament and other related documents • legal assistance in inheratance law • representation in inheritance proceedings
• employment contract and other contracts • employment notice and other forms of employment termination • claims against employer or employee • complex labour law assistance for businesses
INSURANCE, INFORMATION FOR CONSUMERS
The law firm is covered by the obligatory professional damages insurance granted by the insurance company Generali Pojišťovna a. s. up to the amount of 5.000.000,- CZK.
On February 5, 2016 the Czech Bar Association was designated by The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic to resolve out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes between an attorney and a consumer arising out of Contracts on provision of legal services (pursuant to the Act No. 634/1992 Coll., Consumer Protection Act, as amended). The website of this authorized body is www.cak.cz.